Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I just had a great Author Interview on Laurie's Paranormal Features!

Where do you research for your books?

I went to Louisiana for some of it.  It gave me a real feel for Voodoo, and the atmosphere.

I did a lot of research into Voodoo and their practices.  One of the themes in the book is the common threads between the magickal disciplines.  They have more in common than not.  Like learning a new language, if you know one, you can translate it to another. 

I also had to do some research into demonology and even Satanism.  

What was one of the most surprising things you learned while writing your books?

How all religions are more alike than not.  Why not celebrate what we all have in common rather than fighting over what’s different


For more click here:
Laurie's Paranormal Features

No comments:

Post a Comment