Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Awesome Review today on the "Happy Tails" review blog!!

I am impressed with the amount of research that I think went into this book. I can usually tell when an author puts a significant amount of time into their stories with their research and backgrounds. This one is exceptionally good.  Plus, just think if you could take a supernatural fiction book and turn it into nonfiction. That’s how this is. A lot of this book is based on real life, so it feels like real life, which is what made it so believable. I really wasn’t expecting it to be that good, and believable. I usually read fantasy for exactly that, fantasy- escape from real life. Maybe that’s why I liked this one so much. It gave me both worlds. :) 

For the rest click here for the: Happy Tails site

No comments:

Post a Comment